This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. Welcome to DBJPN (DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA) App (the mobile application JOBSDBI or the web version www.donboscojobs.org ). By downloading, accessing, browsing, or using this App JOBSDBI or the website www.donboscojobs.org, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use (these Terms and Conditions). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not use or access this web platform. DBJPN reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are encouraged to review these Terms and Conditions each time you use the Website/App because your use of the Website/App after the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of the changes. We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable non-exclusive, license to access and use the Website/App. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Website/App and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website/App and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Website/App or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Website/App without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Website/App will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
2. User or You means any person who access or avail this site of the Organization for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying, or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Organization.
3. Organization: Is defined as DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA and having its registered office Bosco Net, B. 33, Street No. 7, Dashrath Puri, Palam Dabri Road, New Delhi - 110045
4. Date of Commencement: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user of the service. It shall be specified by the Organization in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail
5. Date of Termination: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
6. Product Catalogue: Contains time to time information and description of the Services provided by the Organization either in writing or contained in the JOBSDBI Website/App.
7. Registration Data: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account, and email address.
8. Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
9. Services: Means the Services to be provided by the Organization to the User of JOBSDBI Apps/Website and shall include the provision of following facilities:
1. Service to the User wishing to post resume or curriculum vitae for the purpose of seeking employment.
2. Service to the user who wishes to place a print advertisement in any publication/periodical.
3. Service to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at JOBSDBI Website/App.
4. Service to the User who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on JOBSDBI Website/App and through emails.
User: Is either a job seeker or an Employer or Recruitment agency or any other person/entity who avails of any service of the Company whether or not registered on JOBSDBI Website/App and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
Use of Service shall mean and includes but is not limited to, all the Jobseeker/Employers dialling the dedicated number of the Organization or visiting the official website of the Organization or downloading the Mobile Apps.
This Terms and Conditions explain the nature and scope of the relation between Jobseeker, Employer, and the Organization (DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA) (hereinafter the following Terms and Conditions should be referred to as Terms and Conditions)
You are responsible for your own communications, including the Transmission uploading or posting of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Website/App. We require all Members to agree not to use the Website/App, and specifically prohibit any use of the Website/App, for any of the following purposes:
1. Posting, communicating, or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity
2. Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate, or not your own
3. Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation
4. Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website/App network security, or attempting to use the App’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other Computer System
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, services, or your use of certain portions of the Website/App (Additional Terms), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms and Conditions by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
By using the Website/App, the Jobseeker/Employer should agree that:
1. The Jobseeker/Employer should download the JOBSDBI App for his/her sole, personal use and will not use for or resell it to a third party.
2. The Jobseeker/Employer shall not assign or otherwise transfer his/her account to any other person or legal entity.
3. The Jobseeker/Employer shall not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than him/her without appropriate authorization.
4. The Jobseeker/Employer should not use the App to cause nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience.
5. The Jobseeker/Employer should not harm the proper operation of the network.
6. The Jobseeker/Employer shall not hurt the App on in any way whatsoever.
7. The Jobseeker/Employer should not copy, circulate, publish, and distribute the App or any other contentsof the Organization without written permission from the Organization.
8. The Jobseeker/Employer should keep secured and confidential about his/her account password or any other identification that the Organization provided to the Jobseeker/Employer which allows access to the App.
9. The Jobseeker/Employer should furnish to the Organization with whatever proof of identity the Organization may reasonably request.
10. The Jobseeker/Employer should not use the Website/App with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
11. The Jobseeker/Employer should comply with all applicable law of the land, the country, the state, and the city in which the Organization's legal jurisdiction falls while using the Website/App.
The Organization reserves the right to immediately terminate the use of the Website/App, If the Jobseeker/Employer did not comply with the any of the above-mentioned rules.
Excluding any content which may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Website/App is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain errors, including pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit access to portions of the Website/App by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice. We do not guarantee that all products or services described on our Website/App will be available.
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Website/App are the property of DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify, or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Website/App. DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA and the DBJPN logo are trademarks of DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Website’s/App’s content is Copyright 2016 of DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA. All rights reserved with DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA.
DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Website/App. With respect to any materials, you submit or make available for inclusion on the Website/App, you grant DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music, or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material. DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution, or compensation to you.
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Website/App. the Website/App, and all content, merchandise, and other information on or accessible from or through this Website/App or a linked Website/App are provided on an as is and as available basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, security or accuracy. specifically, but without limitation, try does not warrant that: (1) the information on this Website/App is correct, accurate or reliable; (2) the functions contained on this app will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (3) defects will be corrected, or that this app or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. DBJPN makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-JOBSDBI Apps to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Website/App. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and DBJPN makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-JOBSDBI Apps. DBJPN does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Website/App
By accepting these user Terms and Conditions and by using the Website/ JOBSDBI App, the Jobseeker/Employer agrees that he/she shall defend, indemnify, and hold the Organization, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys, and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
1. the Jobseeker/Employer's violation or breach of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation, whether referenced herein.
2. the Jobseeker/Employer's violation of any rights of any third party, including the Service Providers arranged via the Website/App,
3. the Jobseeker/Employer's use or misuse of the Apps or Website.
In no event shall DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates, or third parties providing information on this Website/App be liable to any user of the Website/App or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the Website/App, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. in no event shall the total liability of DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this Website/App to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this Website/App, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA in connection with the event giving rise to such liability. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through the Website/App. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users. The information presented to the Jobseeker/Employer on the Website/JOBSDBI App is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. The Organization will keep the contents of the Website/App correct and up to date but did not guarantee that the contents of the Website/App are free of errors, defects, any malware, and viruses or that the Website/App are correct, up to date and accurate. The Organization is not at all liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the Website/App including damages caused by any malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website/App, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of the Organization. The Organization is not liable for damages resulting from the use of or inability to use of electronic means of communication with the Website/App, including the damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception, or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
We control and operate the Website/App from the Republic of India. We make no representation that materials on the Website/App are appropriate or available for use outside the Republic of India. If you choose to access this Website/App from outside the Republic of India, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any merchandise purchased from our Website/App will be shipped by a third-party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Within the Website/App there may be links to third-party websites, services, or other activities that are not controlled or owned by DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA. Links to third-party sites are included as a convenience to users. Importing information from your profile of any other Job Portals or your profile of any other Website/App does not represent any affiliation between www.donboscojobs.org / JOBSDBI(the App) and any other Job Portal or any other Apps. DBJPN does not store your login username and password of any other third-party service. Specifically, DBJPN [or The App] does not store your any other Job Portals or any other Apps username and password if they were entered by you into any other Job Portals web login page or any other Apps login page within the JOBSDBI App on its servers, it only stores the information which was included on your any other Job Portals profile or any other Apps profile at the time you requested to import it into your JOBSDBI profile. Such information only includes: your work history (companies, years and position titles), and education history (education institutions, years graduated if specified, degree obtained). You may have the ability to import data from other third-party entities into Apps, and through your use of the Website/App you affirm that any information brought into the Website/App is done so by your own volition and with your discretion. Each third-party website linked from the Website/App has its own terms and conditions which will apply to you and are separate from the Terms and Conditions specified herein. You expressly relieve DBJPN from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, Apps, service or content. DBJPN will not share any of this information with any other third party without express consent and request by you
The Organization is the sole owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile Apps or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its logo, design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, video, etc. the website, mobile Apps or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the apps and its content shall remain with the Organization, its affiliates, agents, authorized representatives or licensors as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Terms and Conditions or by the Organization are hereby reserved. The information contained in this App is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use. The Organization does not represent or approve the correctness or trustworthiness of any information or advertisement contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by the Jobseeker/Employer as a result of any product, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by the Jobseeker/Employer as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service. All related icons and logos are registered trademarks or service marks or word marks of the Organization in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited and prosecuted. All the contents on the Organization website are the copyright of the Organization except the third-party content and link to third party website on our website. On subject to the compliance with these Terms and Conditions by the Jobseeker/Employer, the Organization grants limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Apps on a single mobile device that the Jobseeker/Employer own or control and to run such copy of the Apps solely for the Jobseeker/Employer's own personal use. The Jobseeker/Employer shall not (i) license, sub-license, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Apps in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Apps; (iii) create Internet links or frame or mirror any Apps on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer or access the Apps in order to (a) design or build a competitive product or service, (b) design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Apps, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Apps, or (v) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Apps
DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this App infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA,
B. 33, Street No. 7, Dashrath Puri,
Palam Dabri Road,
New Delhi - 110045
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Website/App are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website/App.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the App, or to provide any notice under these Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA reserves rights to announce revoke offers with or without prior notice. DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA reserves right to set the price for job seeker / employer registration, job posting, concat view, profile search or any other related activities in future. Users using these facilities for free may have to pay after the expiry of the offer given to them. Any fee payable to DON BOSCO JOB PLACEMENT NETWORK INDIA for accessing these services will attract service charge that is applicable.
User (job seeker or employer) required to provide their valid phone (Mobile phone / Landline phone) / email id during registration with DBJPN. By registering your phone number or email id with us, you consent to be contacted by us or job seeker (in case of employer) or employer (in case of job seeker) via phone call, email, or SMS. We will not use your personal information for any promotional phone calls or SMS.
1. The agreement shall be governed by Laws of Republic of India. The Courts of New Delhi, Republic of India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by the Organization or the agreement or arrangement between the Organization and the Jobseeker/Employer. All claims and disputes arising under this Terms and Conditions should be notified to the Organization within 30 days from the event date after which no claim against the Organization.
2. The Organization shall be entitled to add, vary, remove, withheld, or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Jobseeker/Employer shall be bound by such addition, variation, removal, withheld or amendment. Once such addition, variation, removal, withheld or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at www.donboscojobs.org /JOBSDBI App or on the date the Organization may indicate such addition, variation, removal, withheld or amendment is to come into an effect.
3. The Organization reserves the right to publish information of beneficiaries of any program, offer, scheme or any promotion.
4. The Jobseeker/Employer who seeks to use or obtain any of the services, benefits, facilities, and arrangements as offered by the Organization's Partners, then the provisions of such services, benefits, facilities, or arrangements will be subject to the respective terms and conditions of the said Organization's Partners, being the provider of the said services, benefits, facilities, or arrangements.
5. The Organization provides links to third party website as a convenience to the Jobseeker/Employers or as an advertisement. The Organization does not have any control over such sites (i.e., content and resources provided by them). The Organization recommends reading such site's terms and conditions or privacy policies before using such sites.